The ticket sale for #wttv17 *STARTED*!
Good to know:
Be quick to buy one of the 1000 early birds, they cost €10,- less than a normal ticket;
- Kids aged 0-6 can enter Welcome to The Village for free. Tickets for kids aged 7-12 are half cost. That only goes for the festival site, so for the campsite they still need a ticket;
- Campers! We love campers. And folding campers or caravans. We’ll provide the electricity. You’ll need one camper ticket per camper (or folding camper, caravan), and one campsite ticket for every ‘camper inhabitant’. Cars are not allowed at the campsite;
- If you buy your ticket at the door, it will cost ten euros extra;
- If you buy a ticket, you’ll automatically agree to our house rules. Read them here (it’ll be fun, promise);
- Do you have any questions about our ticket sales? Please e-mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘ticket question’ as the subject.
Good luck! And remember: #summeriscoming